***Players who have accepted a retention offer do not have to register for tryouts. If you received an offer for a specific team (Black or Royal) you are welcome and encouraged to attend tryouts, however, it is not required. If you did not receive an offer for a specific team (Regional or National) you are required to attend tryouts in order to be evaluated for team placement.
1. Make sure you have gotten your USAV membership completed and that it is current. (See to the right)
2. Go to the Epic Tryout Registration page and register for Epic Tryouts.
3. Cost of tryouts are $45. This is a one time fee and is different than the USAV membership.
4. Make sure to complete the registration in full. All the other information we need to collect will be within the registration. You will not need to bring anything else with you to tryouts.
If you have never played club volleyball before, there are a few steps you need to take before trying out for us.
1. You will need a USAV "Fall Junior Membership" with the Badger Region before tryouts. This costs $15. If you make a team, you are able to upgrade this membership to the full junior membership.
2. Register with the Badger Region through SportsEngine to acquire USAV membership. Click the link above to be directed to directions on how to register.
3. Make sure to have your current membership handy to show the staff when coming to tryouts.
***New for 2020/2021*** All Badger Region Memberships will now be purchased through SportsEngine. Below are a list of resources to help navigate the renewal process.
• Badger Region Membership Page- Click Here
• Badger Region SportsEngine for Parents and Athletes- Click Here
• Parent Log-in or creating an account (Families who have already created a SportsEngine account will not need this step)
• Parents - Purchasing Memberships
USA Volleyball made a change in the age definitions this summer, changing the cut off date from Sept 1st to July 1st. The easiest way for you to know which age group to try out for is to look at this CHART or look at the diagram below.
***Epic strongly encourages its players to remain with their peers and play with their grade. There may be some special exceptions that we will deal with on a case by case basis. If you have any questions, please contact us.
***Tryout location will now be at the Milwaukee Sting Center. The address of the Sting Center is:N54 W13904 Northpark Dr., Menomonee Falls, WI 53051
|15's||November 14th||11:30am-1:30pm||Milwaukee Sting Center|
|16's||November 14th||2:00pm-4:00pm||Milwaukee Sting Center|
|17's/18's||November 14th||4:30pm-6:30pm||Milwaukee Sting Center|
|All 15s-18s Boys||November 14th||9:00am-11:00am||Milwaukee Sting Center|
0 Spots Available
|15-Royal||1 Spot Available|
|15-Regional||6 Spots Available|
|16-Black||0 Spots Available|
|16-Royal||5 Spots Available|
|16-Regional||10 Spots Available|
|17-Black||0 Spots Available|
|17-Royal||5 Spots Available|
|17/18 National||We plan to have 1-2 teams and there are positions open on both|
|All Boys||We plan to have 2-3 boys teams and there are positions open on all|