Epic has teamed up with Lake Geneva Volleyball Club in order to offer you the same great product as in years past. We want to continue to offer a product that is at a location that is close by at a price that extremely affordable. See below for tryout details. This is a one-day tryout, so please try to plan accordingly.
Epic West tryout details:
Where: Lake Geneva Badger High School
When: Nov 10th from 6:30pm-8:00pm
Cost: $20 at the door
Tryouts are open for girls ages 15-18. All ages will tryout at the same time and same location.
If you have never played club volleyball before, there are a few steps you need to take before trying out for us.
1. You will need a USAV membership with the Badger Region before tryouts.
2. Register with the Badger Region to acquire USAV membership.
3. Make sure to have your current membership handy to show the staff when coming to tryouts.
1. You will need to renew your USAV membership with the Badger Region.
2. Visit USA Webpoint Login to renew your membership from last season. You will need to remember your username and password in order to access it. Use the forgot username or forgot password options if you do not remember it.
1. Bring a current copy (paper or on your smart phone) of your USAV membership. We just need to see it's current, we do not need to collect it.
2. Have a filled out copy of your USAV medical form. You can get to it by clicking HERE.
3. Filled out copy of the Concussion Agreement. You can get a copy of this form by clicking HERE.
4. $20 cash or check for the tryout fee
5. A good attitude and hard work!!